View Single Post
      10-05-2018, 10:05 AM   #328
DCG
REBEL
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X4

I'm here sticking up for all of us BMW enthusiasts and also sticking up for American jobs such as the South Carolina BMW plant workers. I'm assuming we all are interested and if your are capable enough to purchase one, the reason is because they are of a certain elk. Yes we live in a ever increasing global marketplace and I totally get that, BUT once anything gets "farmed out" it is never ever the same and that's with all products, it's quite sad actually. Made in the USA, Made in Germany, Made in Italy, Made in Japan all meant something and still does mean something.

I stand by my statements and will NEVER yield! Because I want to see manufacturing stay and come back to United States!

Not everyone can afford and M car, not everyone wants one, not everyone needs one. But this is to me the essence of BMW and always has been. And I particularly want it to stay that way, because I hold them to a higher standard than other brands as we all should, and they should hold themselves to a higher standard as well.

Last edited by DCG; 10-05-2018 at 06:55 PM..
Appreciate 0