Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patgilm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrcold View Post
Oh and one thing to note was that I turned off my heated steering wheel and seats the night before so that I could be sure it wasn't just "remembering" the last setting (although that wouldn't have been a terrible solution, I like that it's obviously using the ambient temperatures to make the decision of what to turn on).
So to understand what you are saying in on of your previous posts, you remote start the car and the heated seats turn (as well as the steering wheel and rear defroster) but the heated seat lights are not on when you get in the car? However, you know they were on because you can feel it when you get in the car. Is that what you are saying?

Burrcold is mistaken, they still do turn on or retain memory with the remote start.

I'm a million times sure if the seat heaters was actually on, the bars would of been illuminated in red, displaying its intensity. That's pretty self-explanatory and might even be a legal requirement.

What he's feeling is the ambient temperature warming up the seats and steering wheel, not the actual heating functionality.

Back to square one..
Appreciate 1
VipinLJ1941.50