View Single Post
      09-10-2015, 07:00 AM   #112
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
Russell is a smart player that limits turn overs, but he also has the safety net of the best D in the NFL. Aided by a very strong run game...Imagine if tom played for Seattle...3 superbowls in a row without a doubt

The 2 worst fan base in the NFL is 1. seahawks 2. Patriots fans. My conclusion is (very biased) that tom told them to get them as low as possible i dont believe he indented them to do it illegally. much to do about nada but yet here we are

Now for Kam what an asshole, you sign a long contract and bitch because you are not getting market value...How about blame your agent or yourself. Revis believed in his talents took 1 year deals to maximaze his money but also risk. Kam has 3 years left on his deal...come on man. Seattle should not give him a dime. the only thing i would do for him is make a few more dollars guaranteed but you start giving in here others in the locker room may start to think maybe im under paid. slippery slope

Tom brady with our defense would have been downright unfair to the league.

and i didn't really thing of that, yes we have both the worst fan bases. last years superbowl was probably the most hated/most watched.

here's kam's story
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...emate-is-petty

I just hope we can grab a win over the rams this week. they are literally a pita everytime we play them. their d-line will definitely test our poor oline.

i can't wait to see some godam football tonight
Appreciate 0