12-07-2018, 05:59 AM   #98
Wild Blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 M50i, 2004 330i w/ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Sorry I just will never understand these fake SUV "coupe" things. THEYRE NOT COUPES!!!! Buy an suv or buy a car....or a wagon!

And we love SUVs in the US because we can. We don't drive down tiny roads that you can only parallel park in. And a lot of people enjoy driving up higher such as in trucks.

Asking why Americans like SUVs is like asking why we like Trucks! Lol cmon.

Oh ya all is IMO of course, lol
Yeah, I get it. Honestly, I don't have an interest in the X4 or X6. But I LOVE the 6 GT. As I'm deciding what to buy for my next BMW, my family's top choice is the 6 GT. Really the only problem I have with it is the seating height--as I get older, it's easier for me to have a higher seat height, getting in and out. (SUV's better than sedans) I like the X7, but have no need for a 3rd row, and am frustrated that the 2nd row is the same dimensions as the G05. I'd like luxurious 2nd row legroom like the 6 GT or 7-series sedan.

So... if the X8 ends up giving the luxurious seating legroom of the 7er sedans, or the 6er GT, but the seating height of the X5/X7, that to me would be perfect, even if the fastback "coupe" styling is slightly weird. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Appreciate 0