Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinconHeat View Post
I'm having trouble figuring out the grille inserts. Are they concave like the new Volvo? Also,especially in the renderings, it seems that they're closed off. Didn't your boy, Domagoj Dukec go on and on about the need for airflow in BMWs new engines? Or was that more bullshit to justify his horrid design? What's the consensus on the inserts?
I believe this is because the car is a clay model, therefore the grille slats are not real, but only a graphic to visualize it
The first leaked images are a clay model. These are an actual production car.
Well you are probably right, I did not mean the whole car, front & rear bumpers are for sure real but not sure if the whole car is...especially all those arrow stickers around front lights indicate for me that they are testing out some mounting points / part gaps and you only see these stickers on on the front / rear where the bumpers connect to the body, nowhere else on the car...so my theory here was that they use a closed grill / sticker to not see trough if there is only clay behind...but just a theory...
The QC markers and tolerance tabs are the clue. There are many more on the car but difficult to see. Someone took still photos of Production Management Remote Video Conference.
Appreciate 1
Dr.Deep1827.00