MOTO
Turbo fever
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M340i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by peelerec View Post
Car looks good. What other modifications do you have planned?
Thanks peelerc -- thus far I have Dinan CAI, Dinan springs/ride quality kit, Dinan strut tower braces, MPE exhaust, JB4 stage 1 (only CA CARB approved tuner I've seen -- which is huge win in CA, even if it only gives you a little more power), BimmerCode OBDLink CX, ECS flush spacer kit, RW Carbon front and rear...with black out badges, custom forged wheels/fatter rubber, custom carbon/alcantara steering wheel, dual exhaust tips and a few other interior goodies on the way. Oh and I'll have my buddy's shop do PPF on the car.

That's it I have planned for now...but of course, being a general mod-whore, I'm open to suggestions and bad influences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM340iMiami View Post
Stance is nice. What wheels do you have planned?

I am really partial to Vossen’s offerings and a few from HRE.

What else you got lined up? I have a Dinan carbon air box and AA down pipe and the car sounds great. No exhaust needed with those IMO.
Thanks! Of course, you can't go wrong with Vossen or HRE. I had the design I like custom made by B-Forged in 19". 19x9 ET25, 19x10 ET 38 (see pics below)

Perhaps I could have/should have gone that route but with CA smog laws/checks sucking A these days, I don't want any hassle. I thought MPE was the right way to go. I am not clear on catted down pipe options (that could get by here in CA), but I'll continue to look into that. I just don't want to make the car too loud, nor introduce any drone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Looks good
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname View Post
For the ride, is it with or without adaptive?
With adaptive.

B-Forged 19's will be here soon - going 245/40 and 275/35 on the rubber

Last edited by MOTO; 02-06-2024 at 01:19 AM..
Appreciate 1