10-31-2019, 09:31 AM   #53
A6bullet
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2020 330i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020g20 View Post
Only funkiness I have experienced is that the interior lighting dim wheel (scroll wheel to right of headlight controls) no longer seems to dim the digital instrument cluster, the control screen, or the HVAC cluster. Perhaps I have disabled that myself somehow in another setting, but all three of those things were definitely dimming along with the backlight of all the dashboard buttons originally. Now when I use the dim wheel, only the dashboard buttons and a few other interior lighting components dim/brighten. I'm seeing this behavior day or night, headlights on or off.

The instrument cluster, control screen and HVAC cluster all still auto-dim according to ambient light though. If I shine a light into the light sensor to the left of the instrument cluster, they all get super bright. And if I cover the sensor with my hand they all get super dim. But the dim wheel no longer affects them. Anyone else seeing that after changing any coding?
Damn thats very interesting. Hopefully its just a bug thatll get patched later. What if you revert back to previous back up?

I'm still waiting on my car but I will definitely look into doing the M dials, they look really good.
Appreciate 0