VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenX94 View Post
Hi all

Signing a deal for a 330i soon. What are the most worth it options to have included?

Things I want to be sure of:

1.What should I tick to get the Sport Plus option? I will be getting M-sport, anything else I have to check? I heard some do not have the Sport plus option.

2. The 330i that i test drove sounded good but no pops and crackles, must I get the M-performance exhausts for this to happen, or should the pops be there anyways?

3. Are the standard lights LED with a bluish hue? Or do I have to check the adaptive headlights box? (Lasers are too much for me)

4. Best possible sound system, should i get Harman Kardon?

Many thanks in advance for your help guys!
1. M sport is a must. I regret not getting an M sport. Sport plus is present in EU 330is I believe. If not, it can be coded in.

2. Pops and crackles are present in the NA 330i. I did read that different regulations in the EU means no pops and crackles there. If you can get the M performance exhausts, get them. Or there are aftermarket exhausts that work too.

3. Standard LEDs are the same as adaptive with respect to output color. Adaptive LEDs are nice and have a slightly better DRL (not as pretty as the DRLs with the Laser lights though).The adaptive LEDs also turn/light up curves. It helps a bit.

4. If you’re an audiophile, you won’t be satisfied with any of the stock speakers. If you can do an upgrade and you’re confident with opening up the door panels, that would be a better way. There’s a nice thread where two different people have upgraded their cars with a Bavsound system and an Eton system. It’s worth a read. There are a couple of videos available online too on how to swap it out.
If you’re like me, get the HK. It isn’t too expensive here (no idea how much it is there) and it’s slightly better than the HiFi system. The base non-HiFi system is crap according to reviews I’ve read online.

If you can get the HUD, it’s a nice addition. I really like the HUD in the G20 compared to the ones in the other cars in my garage.
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 0