BMW4LIFE
Rep
Drives: '16 428i GC. '08 535, '84 e30

Quote:
Originally Posted by g20beam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw390898 View Post
OK - help please.
2019 320i M Sport - The car only has ECO, Comfort and Sport driving modes.

I have seen the thread on programming Sport+ and this one for Engine sounds.

I am not too interested in the higher revs on Sport Plus I am looking to achieve a more sporty engine and cabin sound when in Sport mode, or Sport + if I do enable this.

Does Sport + change the engine sound?

Does coding as described in this thread provide a difference to the exhaust sound?

Is there an ASD speaker on this which BeemerCode enables me to turn on under the RAM header - can the cabin noise be increased and does this tie in with driving mode selected?

Thanks every and anyone that can help here.

Just seems pointless upgrading the app and coding a car on a lease if I cant get what i want by doing it.
Depends which car you have, I've heard that any G20 after 07/2019 do not show any signs of burbles regardless of driving mode or any coding.

My G20 330i from 12/2018 with all these things coded drastically changed the sound of my vehicle.
My 330i is also a 12/2018 build... standard exhaust... just coding sport+ dramatically changed the car! I also did the exhaust valve mod, so my exhaust stays open in every drive mode. I'm going to code this tomorrow and try with and without exhaust valve mod and see if I can tell any difference.

Btw - anyone else notice the increase in the turbo blow-off fluttering sound after accelerating with sport +?
Appreciate 0