Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 Competition, G05 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayers1997 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmpascual View Post
^^^Probably the same people that'll be saying "iTs GrOwInG oN Me" in a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkmtchll View Post
I was out and about today in Garmish with the wife. I walked up on this beauty. Honestly at first I thought I was looking at a Lexus until I saw the grill. The G20 looks a lot more aggressive and I love the lines. I have high hopes for the M being released. The inside is a lot more cleaner now as well, in my opinion.

Sorry for the horrible pictures but it was getting late and there was a line already surrounding the car.

Attachment 1913330

Attachment 1913331

Attachment 1913332
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmorich View Post
I saw a whole load of white Sport Lines on a transporter truck in Munich the other day.. I have to say it definitely does look better in the flesh than it does in pictures...

This car is definitely going to do well for the company
NOPE. People that were waiting for this car are either moving to Mercedes, or upgrading to 5s. might be elitist of me, but I have noticed that the vast majority of people that like this 3, currently drive bottom trim cars
Considering that the 3 is supposed to be targeted to younger buyers, I agree. Ye older folk can certainly move to "higher trim" or larger, more reserved cars...probably as BMW intended.
Appreciate 0