View Single Post
      05-03-2021, 07:22 PM   #107
dwj6211
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 4 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticBlueM440i View Post
This is rather excruciating. Hopefully we all get on this boat. No updates for me yet. I noticed a lot of the local dealers just got a lot of stock in, probably those last two mid april boats. Saw a nice arctic/cognac coupe sitting in the lot, also finally saw the green in person, looks great.

Agreed. I've seen two San Remo Greens, it looks incredible. So good, that I regretted my choice for a few minutes.

I too have noticed an influx in stock. Still nothing nearby with my spec.

I also discovered the port of NJ/NY posts their arrival schedules and updates here:

https://www.firstnynj.com/first/vess...ule-search.cfm

It's interesting to see that there are other shipping companies other than wallenius wilhelmsen that are coming in with BMWs.

I guess the silver lining is that the incentives, for May are horrible, worse than April, so I'm glad I got in on March, but yes this is excruciating... and I've found that the BMW geniuses get less competent later in the day... the most recent one I spoke to could only tell me that BMW has "received my order" lol. Of course I broke a sweat, called back, and in fact still no vessel assignment.
Appreciate 0