07-04-2020, 12:22 AM   #20
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
I would like to share a good news on this G20 platform, specifically on the new B58 equipped M340i/ix.

RaceChip Germany has been partnering up with Eibach and Lightweight-performance in Germany to develop the new 2020 G20 M340iX.

I don't want to bore you guys with too much reading.
But, feel free to ask any question directly to me or RaceChip USA.
I have been working closely with US and Germany office, also had personal experience in the products and all of my customers been happy with the products and service we've provided.
*delted my previous question and reposted this one in hopes of making more sense* :-)

Are wheel numbers available? Reason I ask - I'm curious what drive train loss is being estimated at (if it's there and I missed it...my apologies for the unnecessary question).

I watched the video (cool thank you) and if I look at their M4 HP numbers vs what has been published over the years for wheel HP it looks like about 18-20% multiplier for crank - was the same number used for the M340? And if I'm off - kindly let me know :-)

I have wheel on my car and am guessing at crank but would love to better understand what racechip considers as accurate

Thanks! And congrats!

Last edited by chenry; 07-04-2020 at 12:44 AM..
Appreciate 0