View Single Post
      08-01-2020, 04:25 AM   #5
firetitanx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossi123 View Post
Ok, I did some tests before I book the visit at the dealership.

Water is appearing inside the cabin only when spraying around passenger door edges (low pressure, from the distance). The water starts flowing with smal stream after approx 5 sec. It is coming from under the rubber seal exactly at the spot marked by the arrow.

Honestly I don't know how much I should be worried - I assume water is somewhere under the trim, where it is not supposed to be. Let's see what the dealer says.

Or maybe there are some critical spots that I can check by myself? To my untrained eye all the rubber seals are perfectly fine. Any advice where to look and what to check?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossi123 View Post
Ok, I did some tests before I book the visit at the dealership.

Water is appearing inside the cabin only when spraying around passenger door edges (low pressure, from the distance). The water starts flowing with smal stream after approx 5 sec. It is coming from under the rubber seal exactly at the spot marked by the arrow.

Honestly I don't know how much I should be worried - I assume water is somewhere under the trim, where it is not supposed to be. Let's see what the dealer says.

Or maybe there are some critical spots that I can check by myself? To my untrained eye all the rubber seals are perfectly fine. Any advice where to look and what to check?

I just use a hose and I do notice there is quite a bit of water on the inside of the doors so I always open the doors and dry it out after I wash the car bir never had a wet carpet although now you mention it I better check 👍
Appreciate 0