View Single Post
      03-27-2019, 01:33 AM   #36
Barathon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsippr View Post
My only issue with the 2019 X4 is lack of Msport steering wheel (in US-delivered models).
Don't get me started... Aside from the fact that I think I should have kept my M3, that steering wheel is the single largest item that makes me regret my order.

My dealer was trying to get it swapped out and got BMW HQ in Germany to add the option but BMW NA kept deleting it. When it was an impossibility to change at that point if I could have I may have cancelled my order. I find the non-M steering wheel to be hideous and it annoys the crap out of me that even a base model X1 can get an M Wheel.

I'm worried that after I take delivery I will hate it to the point that I either spend the insane amount of money needed to swap it out or just not enjoy the car and end up getting rid of it altogether.

Its such a petty thing to be annoyed about but first world problems I guess.
Appreciate 0