Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGatsby View Post
UPDATE:

Last week I posted here asking for some advice on my situation with my foreign girlfriend and having her stay in the country. Thank you to all who took the time to give me advice.

Today, we just found out she has been accepted into a fantastic MFA program at a college in New York City, which allows her to stay in the USA for another 2 years! Now we can continue to build our relationship without the added pressure of marriage.

I grew up in NYC and my father still lives there. It would be nice to be close to him, as moving back has been a dream of mine for a while. However, this opens up a whole new world of problems since I am 22, college dropout, and managed to get into a 6 figure/year job here in Florida... Moving to New York without a degree of my own, it may be extremely difficult to find a job comparable to what I am making now. I have done it once before, I welcome the challenge, and I look forward to whats to come.

Best,

Gatsby
well thats good news...

Create an account on Indeed, create a resume and upload it . You will receive jobs offers. Only negative is that job recruiting agencies will contact you and sometimes have no clue what your job description is lol
Appreciate 0