04-12-2019, 06:32 PM   #27
CarlosM4
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbanck View Post
In non-US markets you can order the analog gauges (BMW Live Cockpit) with navigation ("BMW Live Cockpit Plus"), while the standard is without. The pricelist has identical descriptions for both ("analog instruments with 5,7" dispay"), but both builder and the pricelist photos show two slightly different versions. Weirdly, the one with navigation (upper photo) seems to have the gauges closer together, whereas the default one (lower photo) has some room between them. Also the gauges themselves and the fingers of the gauges look slightly different, but that may be due to driving mode, lightning or poor rendering.
So it makes no sense because if you go to a German or even the Brazilian configurator you get exactly the difference you showed. I have also been told by 2 dealers that the Live Cockpit Plus is the bottom solution. Nevertheless you go to Mobile.de and there is not a single G20 with that second cluster setup.

I sell stuff to the Brazilian Bimmer factory, and there are 3 dashes from the partnumbers. So something is really fucked up. Dealers have misleading info, in fact, everyone has misleading info. I guess we are stuck guessing what the hell is the right cluster.
Appreciate 0