04-18-2019, 06:01 AM   #36
Calamari
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 G21 330d, 2008 E87 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosM4 View Post
Yeah it is.
What I don't understand and many here don't is why there are Live Cockpit Plus cars with the standard cluster.

I looked through all mobile.de and I couldn't find rhyme or reason to it, given that many cars with the Live Cockpit Plus with this setup had the same equipment package as others.

Calamari apparently it doesn't depende on HUD. I saw many G20 with this setup without HUD. The only common denominator I found was ACC, but I found cars without ACC which had this cluster. Still a mystery that baffles me.
When it starts to look like there is a pattern here, it suddenly gets broken again. Two cars that Vettefan posted actually follow the pattern of mid-level cluster with HUD, and entry-level without HUD. It could be that something else, like ACC also upgrades to mid-level cluster. Who knows.

From what I saw so far, is seems that just having Live Cockpit Plus, will not add mid-level cluster. To get it, other options need to be selected. My best quess is ACC and/or HUD will include mid-level cluster.

...but the mystery still remains
Appreciate 0