04-02-2019, 07:55 PM   #7
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Also: New BMW Wireless Charging Station

I got the same e-mail about the Advanced Car Eye 2.0 (p/n 66212457032) and it also contained a link to the BMW Wireless Charging Station (p/n 84102461531).

I found that the price varies depending on which BMW Center you select at shopbmwusa.com.

For example, Pacific BMW in Glendale (ZIP 91204) has the Advanced Car Eye 2.0 for $390.15, compared to $459 at my local centers. The Wireless Charging Station is $160.65 compared to $189.

Pacific BMW came up when I did a Google search using the part numbers. Other centers may have higher or lower prices, but it pays to shop around.

I'm interested in the Wireless Charging Station because it's like a 3-in-1 device:
"The station enables you to wirelessly charge Qi-compatible mobile phones of almost all conventional sizes. An integral power bank means that wireless charging is also possible outside the car. The additional USB type C input and output means that the mobile phone can be charged without wireless charging and the power bank can be charged outside the car. Consists of two components: the socket (holder, installed in the cup holder) and the charger (with integral power bank). The socket and charger can be interconnected for use as a charging station in the car. The charger with integral power bank can simply be taken out of the socket for use as a mobile power bank and inductive charging point."

Appreciate 0