View Single Post
      06-09-2019, 08:28 PM   #2
hockeymen14
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 m340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by F06msportmia View Post
I used to have E90 MSport which I loved. Wasn't a fan of the F30 at all, the line that separates hood and bumper was not thought out. The G20 reminds me a lot of the E90, thinking of test driving it.

Which 3 Series do prefer?
I have (about to sell) an 07' 328i with sport package. I absolutely love her. I told my brother in law to F off and wouldn't sell her to him as i know he won't care for her. She as 115k miles. As some background I've maintained her meticulously. I just replaced the windshield washer pump myself this am as I don't want the next buyer to have any worries. I replaced all suspension at 80k. She drives great. Every car I got into during my year of test driving and trying to figure out what was next left me empty as when I got back into my e90 it just felt right again. If you follow my posts, I cross shopped and drove multiple M3, 330i, Audi S5 sportback and the Alfa Quadrifoflio. I waited for the m340i to come out before making my decision. I just took delivery of my M340i on Friday and couldn't be happier. My short reasons were this. M3 was just too much car for me. The S5 has too much body roll. The 330i has too much turbo lag and while it was great at the ultimate drive auto cross it just didn't do it for me on the day-to-day. The Alfa actually may have been my number one but my wife was dead set against it because of the issues with service and potentially reliability. You can debate the accuracy of that all day. Once I test drove the m340i on a Saturday morning I had my order placed by the following Monday without a second thought. Now that I've had three days with her the tech blows away Alfa and the drive style/quality are perfect for me. Two young girls age 2 and 5. I have taken the e90 for a few drives purposefully trying to see if she entices again me now that I have the m340i. For the first time i can honestly say I'm ready to let her go. Although she still looks gorgeous all cleaned up driving away in the twilight.

Hope this helps you make your decision easier.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
Fuller1216.50
ny176121.50