View Single Post
      09-24-2019, 02:53 PM   #44
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSpy View Post
OK mkoesel, the horse is officially UNBEATEN! You were chastising me for not understanding the production process and we find out I WAS RIGHT! I will be ordering my new M3 THIS coming winter / spring and not winter / spring of 2021 as you explained here:

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...1#post25245821
No actually, I wasn't chastising you at all. I was trying to explain the situation, including the details from the past generations. You had historic facts wrong, and I was trying to set you straight.

Sure, you were right about the dates. But history was not on your side. You made a guess, and it happened to be correct.

But you know what? If you were to read through that thread from the very start, you can see that in the beginning, I allowed for the M3 production to move forward this generation, and I even provided a rationale for why I thought it could happen. However, as time went on and spy shots showed the M3 would share with the M4, I hedged toward a simultaneous release. I stand by my reasoning - it was the most probable outcome based on the information available at that time.
Appreciate 4
JTO245274.50
SteveSpy373.50