TTG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfbrah View Post
Ohio

Those shipping costs are pretty close to just getting a new set of rims and tires

You’d think SOMEONE in the area would have an 18” wheels car with leather interior but they all seem to fall into one or the other category, they are either 19 with leather or 18 with sensatec. I’ve looked at every dealer within a 500 mile radius and found exactly zero cars with 18 wheels, leather and premium. It’s maddening. I have no idea why everyone wants to drive on 19 inch runflats in the winter on our roads lol.
If I were you, I would just get a car with the 19's and be done with it. It is just a matter of time we will start seeing new take off wheels on the for sale section. Some folks just order the base wheels and replace them immediately with much nicer wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I liked the 18" E46 wheels, as well as the 18" E9X and F8X wheels. I'll reiterate, it isn't/wasn't about the size despite that particular member attempting to bite my head off about while engaging in an unnecessary diatribe. I just think the design is poor and comes off cheap [to me], but I think the same about many of BMW's current wheel designs. I'm glad that you like them though. That's what matters, and to that I say, "Cheers!"
I totally know what you mean Sedan. I think we have been around long enough
2007 E92 335i -Space Gray.....ED Oct 19th, 2006 - Retired
Appreciate 0