07-27-2019, 05:57 AM   #48
adc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin View Post
As far as I'm concerned, VW Group products being #1 and 4 is even more confusing.

After owning Audi products and dealing with their service/maintenance - let me suggest anyone think twice! You'd think they'd learn from the diesel scandal and to better serve their customers, but they really don't give a crap about their customers. First I thought it was the South Florida dealers, then after dealing with Audi corporate, I realize it's systemic.

Vehicles with published TSB's for problems and the dealers refusing to do the repairs because they repeatedly claim they cannot reproduce the issue. Even with me standing there showing them the issue, and their acknowledgment, yet they continue to refuse. And Audi corporate just as moronic.

Then there's Audi's drivers assistance (cameras, lane change assist, etc.). If your car needs a wheel alignment, the dealer will not do the work unless you agree to have these systems "recalibrated" to a tune of $800. No joke. Morons. Google it, its a real issue for their crappy engineered cars. Or a corporate scam pushed down to dealers.

Even a simple software update requires an act of congress to get them to agree to do under warranty.

My guess is Porsche is no different, or little difference.

Just my 2 cents.
Yes, but Porsche owners can afford to pay up for this crap. They don’t even blink at a $500 oil change.

2018 F80 Santorini
2019 Z4 3.0i
2022 X2 M35i
Appreciate 0