View Single Post
      02-27-2020, 07:35 PM   #14
Shinel
Private
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Wow, I'm reading some of these comments and just wow. One guy says "respects the machine" and "karma is a bitch" another guy judes an induvidual for "leasing his car and driving it hard" and being "immature". It's comical really. For one, it's a production car, there are thousands of the same model car rolling off the assembly line, and the b58 engine and other components are throughly tested before it rolls off the line. I understand a break in period for an engine you've built yourself, because of metal shavings that are being created and to make sure that everything operates as it is supposed to. But regardless if you leased, or bought it out right, you are paying $$$ for it. Money that you spent earning. Its meant to be driven to your liking and if you wanna WOT it all the time, go on ahead. Respecting the machine and caring about "karma" is the most rediclous thing I've ever heard. You'd be surprised how many of the cpo M division cars were tracked. And if you bought one used, yours was probably doing laps before "break in" period was over😂.
Appreciate 0