06-14-2020, 02:07 PM   #38
PersonaNonGrata
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
Sorry to OP for the thread jack (oh wait that's me)

While the 795 wheel is indeed a looker I am not a fan of the specifications in terms of width and offset for a 20" wheel (for me - it's too narrow and the offset is too low). But to each their own - and that's what makes things fun and interesting.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Money next week will be going to my favorite place to spend money....Mission Performance as I bump my stage 1 to a stage 2 and have them install a CG-Precision catted downpipe
There is a post here you probably saw where the OP has an Oxide II M340i with 795M wheels but he runs spacers so I get what you mean. I haven't seen them on a car in person but I too prefer a flush look for wheels. I had good luck with VMR applications in the past and if I were looking for a reasonably priced aesthetic change of wheels, I'd consider them.

There is no doubt in my mind you are doing modding right with your car. It's looking great and MP will make it go great(er)! We're lucky to live near enough to MP to drive over to them. Alas, I leased so I'm not looking to do any major mods.
Appreciate 0