ifr
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla MY LR AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSnic View Post
IFR,

I have a '20 M340, currently on software version 07/2020.54 here in US.

I saw the spreadsheet you linked above and thought I'd code aSLA & TLA in my car, as well as the other '21 new features.

While most of the items appear on the iDrive, none of them work, probably because I ran into several snags:
* First off, my car has CAFD 3D78 for DSC_VIP, instead of 3D14; while I was able to find and successfully code C_SLA_ANZEIGE_ZUSATZTEXTE, C_SLA_aSLA_VORHANDEN and C_SLA_aSLA_LAND_AKTIV, I could not find in the CAFD in my car the other three functions.

* In coding TLA in the SAS3 ECU, when attempting to code C_SLA_UCC_LAND_AKTIV and C_SLA_aUCC_LAND_AKTIV, I was unable to code the FF:FF:FF:FF value because the SAS3 CAFD had these functions associated with menu values and couldn't change the value

* For some of the other '21 features, I encountered the same problem as above when I went to code C_SLA_QMAN_LAND_AKTIV, C_RGA_LAND_AKTIV and C_RGA_SEITENWAHL_LINKS_LANS_AKTIV

So, it seems that these functions can't be added to M340 with software 07/2020.54 -- of course, I may have not something properly, but I did double check my work and have been coding for a while

Thoughts?
1. For landmasks you need to 'edit werte' and replace the values manually with FF, FF, FF, FF. TLA etc won't work until you do
2. Don't worry about VIP. Code it if you can
3. You really should be on I-step 11/2020 for this coding
Appreciate 0