View Single Post
      03-13-2019, 09:42 AM   #2
IanMan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpine White M3 Sedan

Glad to see Sioux Falls on the list. I had an issue with them from a little while ago, but left a review recently. The Manager personally called me to ask what happened on my end and then apologized and provided me with the information I had originally wanted. They, by far, have the best customer service and salespeople of any BMW dealership I've ever been to, and I've been to many across the US. You're always greeted when entering and addressed when leaving. The parts department was extremely nice, and the salesman that let me test drive their manual E90 M3 was very polite as well.

As for BMW of Honolulu, I haven't been there in 2 years, however I was never happy with their service. They were rude, their salespeople and staff were judgemental and didn't even look at me or greet me upon entering the store. Whenever I asked for information on a car, they acted like it was a huge deal. I always dreaded going into there. For the longest time they had a 35% markup on prices for parts. I really hope they've changed.
Appreciate 1
F30dud82.50