View Single Post
      10-27-2017, 06:48 AM   #1
BeastMode335i
Maximus Decimus Meridius
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Help with Excel spreadsheet configuration/formula..

So I manage about 65 RN's and CNA's, and we currently use a 3 ring binder to write in absences, sick days, vacation, etc. Well in an effort to go paperless and still manage this task, I came across this template on Google that's called "Employee Attendance Tracker". It's an Excel template that is already kind of setup, but for some reason when I go to add in more employees on the employee list tab, the calculations kind of get messed up or don't work at all..

My question... Is anyone able to add about 70 more spots on tab 3 "List of Employees" that match the current format on that tab, and then have it formulate back to tab 1 "Calendar View" so all I have to do is add in their names on tab 3 and can see it on tab 1 in the drop down box..?? It's already set up that way now, but only has like four spots for employees names and when I add in more, they don't show in tab 1..

Here's the link to the template...
https://templates.office.com/en-us/E...ker-TM02780235

Side note: The template already has a bunch of irrelevant data that came with it, so all that stuff can be zero'd out if need be since I'm going to have to do that anyways.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0