Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 330 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickForLife View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincechase View Post
I'm a little nervous by the thought that m sport looks appealing but doesn't feel appealing on the road unless you're on twisty roads or driving in smooth pavement. I live in NY where the streets aren't so good.

A lot of cars in dealership wether he fully loaded almost never have adaptive believe it or not.

So that's a huge concern as I don't want to be having an uncomfortable daily ride
According to your sig you have or have had an F30 335i XDrive. So you need to immediately known that the F30 XDrive's never had the passive MSport suspension. If you had adaptive, would definitely recommend you keep it on the next one. Otherwise, bear in mind that the MSport will be a bit stiffer than what you are used to.

The steering wheel is another element to consider. MSport steering wheels are a bit thicker, which some like and some do not. You'll want to consider that as well.

Also, as you are in New York, are you considering an XDrive or RWD model? Do you consider yourself a person who prioritizes ride comfort over handling?
Hmm interesting statements. I think I may have to test drive a msport verse sport line.

And unless I build a m sport forget about adaptive that's hard to find specd

Umm I rather a comfortable and great handling car. Also no way I'll get a rwd car in NY

I remember wanting to get a cross over or a truck jsut because I didn't want that harsh feel of hitting bumps and what not
Appreciate 0