Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M235i

Garage List
2015 BMW M235i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathObeaN View Post
This video just further depresses me over the future of motor sport. I came here wanting to hear the pinnacle of 'M'. To have my senses tingled by the roar, rasp and crackle of power. Instead, I hear a stream of quieter cars with OPF filters, a clear reflection of general over regulation... and don't even get me started on the 'incredible' idea of GPS-enforced speed limiters, coming soon to a car near you.

Many of these cars are supposed to be a showcase of power and excitement. How can something that has the power of 500+ horses charging under it's bonnet conjure the equivalent excitement of a deflating balloon? Sorry guys, is it just me? When I visited Goodwood last year and I hear the ferocious engines of the past vs. the modern drone/electric of 2018, it left me saddened. Where is the bastion of hope? Someone please share some positive news that highlights exciting developments and promises for the future of the motor industry. It seems each day this industry becomes more regulated, more suppressed and less exciting. *rant over*
feel the same way. On a plus note, we are probably about 5 years away of the EU collapsing and imploding into itself. I'm sure itll take some beuracracy with it.
Appreciate 2
Hedoniste3820.50
themnmd1691.00