View Single Post
      10-02-2020, 07:16 AM   #14
RoyB
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i x

Out with the old, in with the new!

Cost me $7K to get out of the X3M. I got 12.5% off the M340 between incentives and dealer discount. MF @ 1% so essentially free. Even with the negative equity I am much cheaper on my monthly.

The car on my commute home and to work was so nice. The comment about the dog throwing up is so true. I could tell my dog hated riding in the X3M. I could see her bouncing all over in the mirror. Going to have to come up with something for her in the sedan. Maybe make some type of platform so she doesn't slide into the trunk.

I did talk to the Genius for a bit on delivery. He said the X3M has regular turbos vs twin scroll which is why they take forever to spool up. My Golf R had twin scroll and this 340 has twin scroll, which explains the really fast spool up off idle.

I don't know if this car has any type of adaptive suspension. I am guessing not since there's no suspension button? Even with the 19" runflats it goes over railroad tracks, expansion joints, rough road patches 100% better. It's a firm ride, but extremely forgiving. It's enjoyable to drive.
Appreciate 2
spuntyb4054.50
EXE462100.00