Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mf44 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTYAMSHAYIN View Post
These past few days i found that all the dealers around me with the last remaining 2020 models are barely wanting to offer around 6% off MSRP. I guess i know why they have those models still sitting on their lot.
Yes, this has been my experience in the past. There is generally a sweet spot with left over prior model year inventory. Beyond that point, the leftovers are usually leftover for a reason: either weird or terrible options, or the dealers have unrealistic expectations for pricing.

Have you considered a '21? Even ordering one you can get pretty strong discounts at the moment.
8% off is the best I've gotten so far for a 2021. Feel that's reasonable and definitely better than what I've been getting when compared to 2020's. Plus the $2000 incentive helps. Might work a deal with that if the car is right.

BTW has getting the Vernasca leather felt worth it to those of you who've optioned it ?

I've sat in the Synthetic black seats and they were surprisingly comfortable when compared to the F30 seats. Haven't gotten a chance to try the real leather ones but just curious if I should try them or save $1500.
Appreciate 0