View Single Post
      07-19-2021, 09:26 AM   #1
aquariuz23
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW 330e

2021 G20 330e Sport line Fog lights

Hello all,

first post here, please go easy on me if I mention anything silly or out of place, it's my first time with a BMW so I have a mountain of knowledge to learn about it

I'm receiving my 2021 330e in the next couple of days and would like to add fog lights to it as mine doesn't come with them installed unfortunately. I seem to be having a really hard time finding any posts here about it, either where to purchase them or guides on how to install them. The only fog light related posts I've seen here are for the 2020 G20, which has a different bumper design. I've attached of couple of images of how mine looks like just as reference.

Can someone please help point me in the right direction as to where I can purchase these fog lights, and maybe also to an installation guide?

A couple other questions -

a) Are the wiring harness for the fog lights already installed in the car and it's just plug and play (with some code changing required) or will this be a hell of a project?

b) What's the easiest way to search for my car online? Does G21 indicate a 2021 model of the current 3 Series car? Sorry for the silly question, it's just every time I search 2021 G20, it still shows all the other different styles as well.

Thank you all for any help!
Attached Images

Last edited by aquariuz23; 07-21-2021 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Updated title to reflect correct model
Appreciate 0