View Single Post
      06-25-2020, 03:20 PM   #86
VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

Huge shout-out to jaimeen77. That last post cleared up everything for me.

I finally got some time to code today and made the changes I wanted to make. Wife asked me to leave green and lilac as is since she liked it and said my daughter probably will too when she grows up and is able to distinguish colors. And bronze and orange were similar. So I thought I'd change the bronze options.

I changed all three sets of hex codes for bronze (D76E14) to red (FF0000) in 360A. And I then changed the second set of bytes on 360D (01,00) to (01,03) so that the ambient light becomes blue (where it was white originally) and red (where it was bronze originally). Needless to say, I love it and it's my new favorite ambient lighting color. My wife loves it too. I tried taking a few pics but my phone cannot seem to capture the red on the door strips as well as dashboard strips (appears bronze-ish in photos when it's actually a pure bright red).

Another thing is. I believe I read a post before where someone said the two spot lights near the dome light doesn't change color and remains the same as the original light in the idrive dash (bronze in my case). But in my car, that light also changes to red.
Attached Images

2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 2