View Single Post
      01-11-2024, 02:12 PM   #61
Krids1229
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 440i6MT View Post
No. No one wants these cars.

Before you throw data at me (sales figures), the holistic point I'm making is no one wants an artificial, state-controlled market. We want a free market. In a free market, we might hypothetically arrive at 17% of all vehicles being EV. I assume you like having options & being able to choose the vehicle you can drive, the clothes you wear, the food you eat, etc... This is not the Soviet Union.

I'm actually looking forward to the day blue clothing is outlawed in the name of an agenda, rather than allowing the free market to create its own sustainable alternatives. That sounds like a bright future.

Allow the free marketplace of ideas and information to flourish, and if the populace deems electric cars a viable option, so be it. If they do not, so be it. Let the people decide, not a small elected (or appointed) bundle of bureaucrats decide policy affecting millions of people.

Yeah, damn bureaucrats took away my leaded paint and leaded gasoline too.

And don’t worry, once we get a few more degrees of warming, you won’t need a shirt at all.

But I hear that with the future raging wildfires, blue masks are better than red ones to filter out the soot.

Pretty sure the market will decide - and China is already helping that out.
So yeah, the commies are there.
Appreciate 1