Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpgray View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoshark View Post
Roughly the same price, Although the G 20 would be brand new versus 1-2 years. Roughly 65k for both. G20 will have awd option, however I have a winter car now. I have a 2017 340 x drive currently. I do enjoy it, but I have always wanted an M3 and was ready to pull the trigger this spring, but now the M340 is making me think....
I have been pondering the same, was thinking of upgrading to an F80 M3/4, but the new G20 340i is suppose to be around 380 HP, guessing the MPPK give it another 35-40 HP, that would put it into the F80 M3/4 range of power without the harshness for a daily driver. Plus, the G20 will be upgraded exterior styling and interior digital dash puts this to a new level. Still do not know all the specifics of the G20 yet. If the 340i is going to have LSD standard, manual option, etc. And if true, this could really put pressure on the cost of an M3/4, maybe I could get one of those old F80 Competition Packages deeply discounted. Things that make you go Hmmmmm...
That's assuming the MPPSK will be available initially. I got my 340 very early in the model year 2017 cycle. And due to the new engine DMBPSK was not available until after I got the car
Appreciate 0