03-20-2020, 05:01 PM   #2
SteveinArizona
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by M340Mike View Post
Hi all. Sorry if there is a thread on this already... let me know. I just got my software upgrade on my M430. For months the dealership said they wouldn't do it unless BMW ordered it to solve something but they relented after enough complaints about the connected app not working (and I was wondering of the app had anything to do with the crazy problem of my car starting itself on a few occasions as I walked away from it after parking)... and my sales rep says the update solved his connected drive app problems. Unfortunately the app doesn't work at all now... even after deleting and loading again... I'll have to figure that out.

But here is the question. Has anyone noted any new features the updates provide? I was expecting the update from last November but the car says it was new last month. The only thing I've noticed so far is I can set the steering wheel to heat automatically at whatever temperature I set it at. Previously it only turned on the heated seats but not the steering wheel.

So if anyone has had the November or March update and knows of any new features... I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks!
Tesla does updates to add features; BMW does it to fix features but very rarely, if ever, to add features.
Appreciate 0