08-19-2019, 10:55 AM   #27
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Because he bought a wife AND 360
Not at all. I think the wife is there because she wants to be not because he bought her. From what I understand the 360 is more of an investment type thing. Run Silent correct me if I am wrong.

I only say listen to this guy because he is very astute and I've yet to see him offer poor financial advice. My advice tends to be on an inner peace type level and comes from years of making poor decisions. Reverend Runs advice tends to be on a financial basis and comes from a very fact based mentality. I've yet to see him steer anyone wrong.

Not the same subject, but in my journey on weight loss and getting in shape, I get all kinds of advice from people. I hear a lot of different things. I get told often that I am too skinny.....fat people tell me this. They also tell me I can eat whatever I want as long I continue to work out....they don't step foot in a gym and would pass out if they did a 1/4 of my gym routine. People in good shape tend to not offer advice, but are all too willing to provide if I ask. These are the people I listen to. By no means am I, what I would call, financially set; but I'm comfortable. I'm not "360 in my garage" comfortable though. When it comes to finances, Run speaks, I pay attention.

I know you mean no ill will in your post, just clarifying my statement.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent15127.00