View Single Post
      03-06-2024, 04:52 AM   #100
SoCal_NSX
Major
Rep
Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkGS View Post
The MT LLC thing is tax fraud, pure and simple. While some might have gotten away with it, it's still tax fraud and can land you in jail.

If you ACTUALLY own a business and can prove it and that business is incorporated in MT, that's one thing. But if it's a holding company that you're faking to buy cars with, that's tax fraud and the government can come after you long after you thought you got away with it

lmao...so it is ok for states to keep taxing vehicles EVERY TIME they trade hands?

That is the real TAX FRAUD

Is it tax fraud to cross over to Arizona from California to buy gas that is $1.50 a gallon cheaper if you reside in a california town that borders AZ? Or just common sense? It isn't illegal or immoral, it is taking advantage of a loop hole that legally allows it.

I'm not rich, but I'm sick and tired of paying thousands of dollars in sales tax on a car that has already been taxed 2 or 3 times by the time I bought it, only to sell it 2-3 years later for the state to tax it once again....THAT IS THE REAL SCAM

I'm currently debating doing this on a car I'm about to buy from a private party to avoid giving the state $8,000 for a car I will maybe drive 2000 miles a year....If I lived in AZ I wouldn't have to go through any of this, becuse they don't tax used cars that are sold by private party....imagine that?

They already take $10,000 a year from me in property taxes on my house alone.... not to mention the yearly registration fees for my other car registrations and highest gas taxes in the country on top of that....the roads should be paved in gold by how much money they take form regular folks every year.

Until states stop raping people on sales taxes on things like used cars, people will continue to find ways to avoid being raped.

Last edited by SoCal_NSX; 03-06-2024 at 05:13 AM..
Appreciate 1