View Single Post
      08-17-2023, 07:10 PM   #18
TKSH
Rep
Drives: '23 XM & 911, '24 392 & RS7

Have now opened a case w/ BMW, it has already escalated to Corp. Have yet to be assigned a case manager. Shop foreman called yesterday after me driving the car in for the 3rd time for the CEL. Said the replacement valve clearly isn't the issue, they don't know what the issue is, it's not just XM's. They are ordering the part that is the sensor for that valve to "see" if that might be the issue. That part will take well over a month. In the meantime they will drive it a bunch and test it. BMW is using my car as a test car to throw all sorts of scenarios in to see what might fix the issue, as it's pretty widespread. So now, 100% sure I will be without my car for over a month. And they still actually have no idea what is wrong w/ it. It's def the valve for the hybrid battery, but I've told them I never drove this car in hybrid mode, not once. Only M1/M2. They were like ohhhhhh wow. Ok. My SA gave me the GM's direct line, I left a long message, he has yet to call me back either. I told them I'd be flexible, but I didn't want the car back until it was fixed. I certainly didn't mean THIS flexible. Thoughts???
Appreciate 1
r33_RGSport13095.00