View Single Post
      06-20-2016, 10:42 AM   #83
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534 View Post
Listen here. I've been playing basketball since I was 8 years old, and I love the game. Simply love it; and throughout last year I've played almost every day. When I see greatness, I respect it. Simple.

The fact is, Steph Curry is not even remotely close to being on the level of LeBron James. You could cry and yell about him being the greatest shooter of all time, and he is.

The fact that he's the greatest shooter of all time and still nowhere near the freak of nature that LeBron is, is what makes LeBron so special.

Curry is simply not nearly the overall package LeBron is.

And if you can't realize that LeBron is miles ahead of Curry without confusing that with thinking that I don't respect Curry's greatness, then you need to rethink how you're interpreting this post.

All in all; LeBron James is simply one of the greatest to ever play. You cannot deny the numbers. You can't.

Honor him before it's too late and his career comes to retirement. Because we may never see another all around masterpiece like LeBron again.

i agree with you brother. all the lbj haters need to realize we should be grateful to be able to watch this man ball right now. an athlete like him only comes around every so often. it's like watching peyton in his prime, lynch run over people every sunday, jordan in his prime, these things are great and one day we'll look back and just smile about it.

curry is good, and was playing video game status throughout the season. but lets see how durable he is down the line. i want to see curry do what he's doing for a plethera of seasons to come. then he can be discussed as great. for now, it's still lebrons league..
Appreciate 1