Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post
How about them texans, the coach needs to build confidence into these texans players and allow them to play even with 2 minutes left and leading by more then a touch down. I see it over and over again, when they have the lead, they sit on the freaking ball and try to run then comes 3rd down, they get desperate and make a bad play. You have johnson and davis and the 2 tight ends who are very good at getting open and you don't call a pass (until 3rd down which is so predictible) but instead sit on the freaking ball with a run using green (who has been consistantly at only making 1-2 yards/rush).

Sad way to coach a team by not having confidence in your players.
It was heartbreaking. I was so pumped the entire game watching with a huge smile on my face.

And I'm with you, I seriously think it comes down to Kubiak's inaccurate play calling. All we had to do was run down the clock and run the ball. Get to 4th and 5, AT WORST, and punt it!

I won't fault Sage at all. He played spectacular. He just made some inexperienced moves. The guy hadn't started since last season for crying out loud. IMO, Sage needs to get the start next week. We probably wouldn't have been up 27-10 with Schaub. And Schaub looked nervous for his position the entire game.

I'm still rooting for the Texans. Sage shows the confidence Schaub hasn't. I hate to say it, but he's starting to look like Carr.
Appreciate 0