12-08-2020, 03:06 PM   #26
12v_dub
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21' M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by possible335i2008 View Post
I never had a problem getting my dinan exhaust nor my mst intake from them, great communication and answered my questions within a day or two.

I had an MST intake on backorder that my wife purchased for me for 4 weeks from now as a present. The item was paid in full at the time of ordering.
Today, I PM'd Mike since it was impossible getting someone to call me back due to their ridiculous call back system they have instead of someone answering when you're trying tp reach them.
I was told that since she didn't confirm some type of a mysterious email regarding a backorder on that item, that the order was never fulfilled and would take additional 5-6 weeks from today's date.
I find this type of customer service ridiculous. If you gonna have certain actions on such back ordered items, you need to specify such thing on an actual order without expecting your customer replying to another email that may go into junk or spam folder. No such email was ever found in her mailbox.
If I ran a business the way they do, we would be long gone in our industry. I am sure I am not only person with a sour experience. Quick search on google, and just looking at their BBB score and people's complains draws a clear picture of their business antics
Appreciate 0