05-11-2021, 08:03 PM   #4
rostrata
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '20 M340iX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m240nj View Post
What were the treads like on them? What temperature range were you driving them in? I had the polar opposite experience with PS4's. Had them on my 240 and it was a VERY difficult task trying to break them loose. My only complaint was the steering was a little less direct which I'm sure is attributed to the softer sidewall going from runflats to non runflats. I'll be putting the PS4's on my 340 in the next few days once I surpass the break in mileage.
Tread was perfect. No issues at all there. I also live in the southwest desert. Extremely low humidity (8-11% at the moment). And quite warm. Roads get hot as hell so warming up tires is never an issue. And yes, the soft sidewall really irritates me when it comes to tires. I don’t like too much rollover/deflection and I prefer a more direct steering feel. Part of that issue will be resolved with the monoball kit which is on order. But still. Soft sidewall tires should never be lumped into the ultra high/max performance tire category. I hope they serve you well on your car once you swap over.
Appreciate 0