View Single Post
      09-16-2020, 11:02 AM   #22
randybobandy
Rick James
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial328i View Post
I don't know if I can listen to a man who only eats burgers, so, frig off!! No really so you've got an x-drive? I wasn't necessarily leaning toward x-drive it that's pretty much all they sell around here. Also, what color and spec do you have?
Frig off Barb! Listen...i love my m340, but it's no shitmobile...but it works!

I got the xDrive for the same reason (availability) and just to have that extra feature for the PA junk snow removal. The car is QUICK, and you can mash that gas pedal in Sport Plus without worrying about your car becoming a bucking bronco (lookin at you M3). I have Black Sapphire Metallic with Cognac & open wood oak interior, and get nothing but compliments on the pair. As far as features/packages, I have Premium package (HUD, heated seats, and heated wheel), wireless charging, space saver (got RFTs and have no complaints).

I had a G05 with EVERY single feature and package. The laser lights didn't really make a difference for me in the suburbs, and the other camera outside of the back-up were nice...but not a dealbreaker. I had a bunch of issues with the tech and safety features on my G05, so it is nice having only what I need and NO problems! The Drive Recorder was cool, but I never thought it was a good replacement for a good dashcam. My only gripe with BMW and the vehicle is the lack of auto high beams. It's a bit dumb they don't include it without the Laser Lights, but I rarely use the high beams where I live. Let me know if you have any other questions...I am kicking around the idea of the MPE, so there's always something to do on this bad boy!

Someone can probably speak to this better, but the xDrive would be more practical for a DD...but also if you decide to get a tune in the future.
Appreciate 0