View Single Post
      11-11-2019, 07:44 AM   #137
SunsetSleeper
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340Xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerFix View Post
Obviously it's my opinion , I posted it mate lol. You should read some of my prior posts you got the wrong dude. I just want this package in the states, is all. BMW should let us, the consumer choose. Black shadowline trim is nothing new, and Canada has it. So why don't we. It'll make life alot easier for those of us who want the blacked out looked, without individually changing them. I'm starting to think it won't ever be offered in the US , even port install or M accessories catalog. If it was going to, it would have been by now. But hope I'm wrong, my car hits port state side in a few weeks. Honestly I'm not even that opposed to the cerium grey pieces. It actually blends in quite nicely with my Dravit Grey exterior. It's more so the grill design on the m340i.
I left everything Cerium Grey to see how I like it for a month or two and the truth is I have no problems with it. I have no issue cleaning them like everyone says is a pain. I like the look which most people dont.

I think if you have an opened mind about not having something everyone else in the world has then you will be more likely to be happy with this new design change.

Anytime BMW or any of the big german luxury car companies go a different direction people hate it.

The X5 Grill people hated and someday people will say they LOVE them.

Just give it some time.....things that are trendy are usually ahead of their time.

I was wearing True Religion 15 years ago. Then when the masses jumped on board I ran for the hills. Same thing here I am an early adopter
Appreciate 0