View Single Post
      11-07-2020, 10:30 AM   #2
vsterian
Rep
Drives: BMW 320xd G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanmad View Post
Hi there, I just bought a digital cluster that I would like to retrofit to my car. I own a g20 live cockpit plus which comes with the analog ones however I've seen that one guy posted on a video that did it and has the same car.

However, I am wondering what it would take to do it myself.. Precisely what should I be looking to code and my most concern when coding is how to find out what value to code because everything is so cryptic pretty much. I have Esys and OBD to ethernet.

Hope I could get some help. This is what I'm trying to do

I am still wating for the cluster to arrive so until then I am getting ahead beforehand on what I should code.

From what I've seen people that change their cluster code the DKOMBI module however in this case where I am changing the cluster I am wondering if there is something more that I should do.

Thanks in advance.
Be aware that many functions that exist on the Full Digital Cockpit will not work because you don't have the MGU unit.
For sure you won't have the navigation in the middle of the screen....

Let us know how it goes.Instead of the full digital cluster, I would go for a bigger central screen( the 10" one), but I understood from one thread of this forum that it's very expensive to do that.
Appreciate 1