rampante17
Private
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 330e & 218 GC MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by neon43 View Post
Just got my G20 320dx with M Sport package from a local dealership. Had to choose from preordered cars to make sure it is delivered this year because car prices in my country are increasing due to unstable economic.
Was looking for a non-red car with bright (preferably cognac) interior. For some reason I didn’t look at white cars either. Ended up with this Mineral Grey and Oysters combo.
Interior is fantastic, but I’m a bit disappointed with the exterior. I saw a white g20 m sport at the dealership and it looks very different - you can see every body line because of light/shadow and all plastic pieces are contrasting with the body, you can see the shape of its radiator grill, bumper grill, rear diffuser and so on. On my MG bumper grill is not visible at all.
I just hope it will be better in summer when my summer bi-colour wheels are on, because the car has no extended shadowline trim and radiator grill is chromed, but winter wheels are black 796M.
Attached a pic of a random white g20 just for comparison. You can clearly see all the lines and shapes whereas MG looks like a dark unshaped cobblestone
Hm... is that really the key I will get for my 330e to be delivered now in June? Cooooooool!!!!
Appreciate 0