View Single Post
      09-15-2020, 06:15 PM   #17
VetteGuy
Captain
Rep
Drives: Arctic Race Blue M440iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by damills View Post
I used the configurator on bmwusa.com, adding all options to the M440i with Dravit Gray as the color for $1950.00, MSRP came to $72,625 plus $995 shipping and handling. Plus IMO the color options are not even that great.

For people on the fence about the design, that is alot of money for a 4-series (M440i)

I think this is the most controversial design since the days of Bangle.
Mine totaled about $67,500 with everything I want on the car, with the exception of a couple MP parts, including the gloss black grill with a CF surround, that are not yet priced out or available until next month.

The grill is definitely controversial but... as I have stated in other threads, I’m looking forward to actually measuring one and comparing it to the grill of a 3 considering the bulbous surround on the 3, the grill on the 4 is not really that “huge.”

When you see a video or pic with a human next to the grill, the perspective demonstrates that it’s not that much bigger. It simply stands vertical rather than horizontal and that is what people can’t get used to.

IMO, these cars, including the M cars, are much more muscular and aggressive with the shoulders, lower front end, and the new grills.
Appreciate 0