View Single Post
      09-12-2019, 10:42 AM   #4
Nh5651
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW f30 320i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by WXdrivefun View Post
Coming from a Non-BMW vehicle, the B48 4 cylinder is peppy. The Tech is more modern: voice control, the menus are crisp and fast when swiping. However, like with any infotainment system there is an adjustment/learning period. After this, the navigating through the menus and displays and adjusting the menu becomes second nature.

I configured my 330 with Leather WalkNappa Dashboard, makes a difference and is a more luxurious feeling. Rubber dash is too plain for me as I seen it on many F30s, F80s even with most non-luxury vehicles.

I'm not a fan of Grand coupes, the rear passengers' heads get shafted so close to C pillars and sloped roof, if carrying passengers in the rear I prefer regular sedan or SUV.
Yeah makes sense however size doesn't really matter we are a family of three with a 3 year old daughter and the 5 series is used whenever we go somewhere the 43"GC is more just a personal car to drive

The 330 does have varnasca leather and the leather dash option however do you feel like the dash set is set too low
Appreciate 0