View Single Post
      03-05-2019, 12:58 AM   #46
CP911
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 M240i 6-speed Coupe

Congrats on the new ride! I'm intrigued by your description of the laser lights. Is this impressive extra light only available with high beams? I'm assuming it is since low beams cannot blind oncoming traffic and you mentioned turning them on separately. Or is there standard LED high beam + extra laser high beam?

Also, for the issue with your knee resting on hard plastic, does this car not come with the leather-wrapped knee pad against the left side of the center console like my M240i has? In my car, you can rest your knee to the right against this pad. I noticed it was helpful when taking hard turns during my Performance Center Delivery in South Carolina.

As for the vehicle feeling larger than expected, this doesn't surprise me, really. I saw a 330i M Sport at my local gym where I play basketball (also in Portimau blue) and it did look rather long from the side profile. I bet it only feels big, however, on narrower European roads. I'm sure it still handles very well on track as evidenced by all the N-ring spy vids.

Anyone know what the reason is for the bolt pattern change on the wheels?